Cookies and Log Files
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Like many other Web sites, FoodGuru.TOP makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
– Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to FoodGuru.TOP and other sites on the Internet.
FoodGuru.TOP has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
– Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
– Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
– To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
– To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
– To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
Disclosing Your Information
– In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
– Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
– To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.